Ultra Wards

Thursday, April 3, 2008

This girl never slows down

Kaiya is our spirited child. She looks just like me, but has matts personality
she loves attention. She is into posing "Hey mom take a picture of this or
do you think this is a good one? This is her almost falling pose.





Sometime believe it or not she talks back or throws major temper tantrum and get in trouble.
bless her little heart! I went to take a shower after breakfast and left the kitchen a mess! and to
my surprise( Had no idea she could do what she did) Had put all the dishes in the dishwasher
wiped down the counter and when I came out this is what I saw! She said "Mom I felt so bad
That you were so mad at me I cleaned up for you!"( Major guilt on my part) I love her so much
she is a sweetheart and loves to help matt and me with the house.




Easter morning the Easter bunny brought Kaiya and Taj giant sidewalk chalk! Like I said Kaiya
is like her dad and likes people to know she is around. She wrote her name in Giant Letters on
The side of the house in bright pink Chalk!!! Thank goodness it is chalk. I explained to her that it is sidewalk chalk and not house chalk.


2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Don't you love it when they help out, it's too seldom for me though. Taj looks so cute as a handy man, now you can get him working:)

April 6, 2008 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi guys! I found you off of another BYUH friend's blog, you have a very cute family! I've wondered what you guys are up to?! I remember Matt was quite the entrepreneur in HI, what is he doing for work nowadays? Kevin and I live in Ohio now. It was great to find you!

April 7, 2008 at 6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home