Ultra Wards

Saturday, February 9, 2008

kaiya lost her first tooth




Kaiyas tooth had been loose for about 4 weeks. So I decided we
should tie a piece of dental floss around her little tooth. She was
laying down with her head on my lap. I told her to tug on it .
Every time she would tug I would make a funny face and cringe.
This turned into a game every time she tugged I cringed Kaiya
and taj would laugh. After about three minutes of this Kaiya
tugged , I cringed , they laughed, then I heard a little thhht.
Her tooth came out flew across the room and hit the wall! Kaiya
jumped up ran to the bathroom to see the new look.
She started jumping up and down laughing and screaming " Dad is
going to be so proud of me!" We searched the floor for her tooth and
found it and put it under her pillow after the many question. "Mom
where does the tooth fairy live, how old is she, how big is she, what
does she look like, how far away does she live, how long will it take
her to get here, will she be quiet?"....... and a few others. Matt the
tooth fairy put money under her pillow and forgot to take the tooth.
Matt told her "It must have been a new tooth fairy ! She gave you
money and let you keep your tooth too!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home