Ultra Wards

Saturday, February 2, 2008

five quirks or funny things about me.

I don't think I have ever responded to one of these things, but I do not want to let anyone down.
I guess I write 5 quirks or funny things about me then tag 6 other people well Here it goes.


1. I love having kids and adore being a mom, but I hate being pregnant and the first three weeks after.
2.I love to sleep!!! I would sleep in till 10 or 11 but I have 3 cute kids to take care of.
3. I hate cleaning the tub and shower. so my sweet husband does it!
4. I am terrified of getting old. Because I do not want wrinkles or to be crippled ( hard to walk or get around)
5.I do not like sharing my drinks with anyone. Germs kinda gross me out!
6.I don not love the cold weather. I would love to be barefoot all year long, but I do love playing games with friends and family in the winter months.


Ok I tag, Jenny, megan, court, katie, angie,and brook

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

ha ha! that is a hard assignment, thanks alot! i'm glad you have a blog now so we can be bloggin buddies.

February 7, 2008 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger The BC Fam said...

Hey Alissa!
I'm excited you got a blog! Check ours out at www.chroniclesofchristensens.blogspot.com
I'm excited to hear an update! Keep in touch! You guys look great!

February 9, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home