Ultra Wards

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Fourth of July

This post is a little late, it is almost the 24th of July. I just wanted
to express my feelings for our country. I am proud to be an
American and am so thankful for the brave men and women who
fight for us. I am so thankful for the freedoms that we have.
Matt had the day of work so we went to Matt Aunt and Uncles
property up in the Uintas for the day! It was absolutely beautiful.
We rode 4 wheelers, went kayaking in the pond, roasted
marshmallows, and visited with our family!



Thank You Debbie and Jessie! We had so much fun!!!!!!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you found my blog. You are so flippin cute. I love your little family. They are adorable. Anyway, life will be fine. Better once the baby is here and the pic is out, but all is fine. Thanks so much for the offer to help. You are such a sweetheart. I will let you know. Remember, my offer for Steel Days still stands! It is this Friday and Saturday!

July 16, 2008 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger King Family said...

classic summer fun. we need to do that more.

July 18, 2008 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger heidi said...

looks like a great time. happy belated 4th, and 24th!

July 18, 2008 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I love reading your blog! Since your darling children are my darling grandchildren, it is even more FUN to read about your precious family! Thanks for sharing the memorable moments!

July 19, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home