Ultra Wards

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pirate day

I can not believe that Kaiyas' Kindergarten year is coming to an end! She loves school
very much and has the best cutest teacher ever. This last week is a party week with themw today
she dressed up like a pirate all by herself. Then I added the finishing touch the black
tooth. At school she said the other kids said it was gross and that you should not make fun of
peoples bad teeth . So she went and washed it off! She had a fun day and asked why she was the only one who dressed up. So I told her she has the most spirit!!! And she does have lots of spirit! I am proud to be her mom.

Edit Posts

4 Comments:

Blogger The Millers said...

i TOOK YOUR LITTLE QUIZ TO SEE WHAT PRINCESS I WAS, AND I DIED LAUGHING. i THOUGHT I WOULD BE A PRETTY DELICATE PRINCESS LIKE CINDERELLA, OR BELLE, SLEEPING BEAUTY. BUT I GUESS I LIKE TO RUN WITH THE HORSES LIKE POCOHONTAS.. THAT WAS GREAT.. hOW IS THE FAMILY. YOUR GIRLS ARE SO CUTE, AND YOUR LITTLE BOY NEED I SAY ANYTHING.. CUUUUUUUUUTE.NICOLE M

May 30, 2008 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Hey cute pirate! Marley is getting so big (probably not the best word to describe her, but older I guess). See you in July!

June 3, 2008 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Kim Ward said...

Kiaya looks very cute as a pirate. She does have lots of spirit and is something I love about her. Marley and Anna are about the same size on Monday at her 9 month check up she was 161bs and change the 10th percentile.

June 11, 2008 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Truman could go as a pirate everyday. It was cute of Kiaya to go and wash off so she wouldn't hurt peoples feelings but I say they should toughen up.

June 11, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home